Principles relating to processing personal data – Art. 5 GDPR
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; (‘purpose limitation’)
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimization’)
- Accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, regarding the purposes for which it is processed, is being erased or corrected without delay (‘accuracy’)
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; (‘storage limitation’)
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’)
- Contact details: EEI GmbH collects personally identifiable information such as your email address, name, home or work address, phone number as well as some specific information about your specialized fields and interests.
- Collecting details: Your details such as mentioned above are collected through registrations, emails, contracts and research.
- Storage of details: EEI GmbH stores your details and do not rent their mailing lists or share contacts with any external organization or third parties.
Purpose of processing
EEI GmbH uses your details to inform you about their services and events. As well as EEI alerts you about registration terms, content updates and general information about various events and meetings.
Through profiling, EEI generates information about you as a website user showing interests, geographic origin and visited links within EEI. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within EEI to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular area.
- Preventing misuse/fraud Your personal data may be handled to prevent and detect any misuse of this website or any fraudulent activity carried out through the website.
Sharing of your personal data
People or entities with whom your personal data may be shared are listed below:
- Elected staff within EEI who is completely aware of their obligation to process your personal data confidentially.
- Personal data is only used for business and informative purposes.
EEI takes precaution to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction using appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Unsubscription of updates
You can unsubscribe directly in the received Newsletters / E-Blasts or with a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you do not want to be informed about our services anymore.
Changes to this statement
EEI will occasionally update this statement of privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.